Many credit union members are sometimes reluctant to make their credit union their primary financial institution because of an assumption that they will receive a lack of access to branches and ATMs if and when they travel or move away. As your financial partner, we have you covered when it comes to branch and ATM access.
Through our partnership with the CO-OP branch and ATM networks, you will have access to the largest branch network in the country with over 6,400 branch locations and access to nearly 30,000 ATMs. More than 1,800 institutions now participate in CO-OP shared branching, representing thousands of locations through all 50 states.
CO-OP shared branch network provides:
- Access to over 6,400 branch locations near your work, home, shopping, travel locations and more;
- Ability to make deposits, withdrawals, transfers, account inquiries and other member transactions at locations convenient to you;
- Access to your account even when you move to an area where there is no State Department Federal Credit Union (SDFCU) branch location nearby.
CO-OP ATM branch network provides:
- Access to nearly 30,000 ATM locations throughout the United States;
- CO-OP Network ATMs are Fee FREE when a member has earned Flexpoints in the previous 45 days. Flexpoints are earned by paying a bill through online Bill Pay, or by using an SDFCU credit card or debit card in credit transactions.
No matter where you are, you will always be able to find a branch or ATM location near you.
By: Donovan Fox, SDFCU.org