Shopping for a home loan can be daunting, but applying for one doesn’t have to be! We’ve simplified the borrowing experience for you with our easy-to-use online application.
Simply fill out the step-by-step form with the requested information. Based on what you enter, you can:
- View your rates and estimated closing costs.
- Try out several loan scenarios by adjusting the different loan types, terms, interest rates etc.
- View and compare all the mortgage options that you qualify for.
Need help along the way? Our user-friendly application system takes out the guesswork by providing additional details and FAQ’s throughout the process. And, if you run out of time or you’re not ready to submit your application, simply save it and finish later. A confirmation code will be provided for future, easy access.
Your application will only be processed upon completion. This will make for a faster review to help secure the loan that’s right for you. Plus, there is no application fee. Visit sdfcu.org/mortgages when you’re ready to purchase or refinance your home.
- Custom rate quotes – get a customized rate quote based on your credit profile and specific loan needs.
- Rate alerts – set up a rate watch to get notified of current rates or get a personalized email when rates reach your target.
- Pre-qualification – you can secure a pre-qualification letter valid for up to 120 days, immediately after submitting your application.
How to get started:
- Go to sdfcu.org/mortgages.
- Click on “Apply Now.”
- Complete the step-by-step form as accurately as you can.
What you’ll need to get started:
- Social security number
- Information about the property you want to finance
- Information about your assets, estimated expenses, and income
- Driver’s license or other identifying documents
© Copyright 2018, SDFCU.org