Ask yourself the following questions to make sure you’re choosing the best one for you.
- Do I need to transfer a balance from another credit card and save with a card that has no balance transfer fee?
- Do I tend to revolve a balance so I need to be mindful and choose my lowest rate option?
- What kind of rewards do I want to get? Do I want to earn reward points towards airline tickets and hotels or do I want to earn cash back?
- Do I need a card that has no foreign transaction fees (ISA fees) while I travel or work abroad?
- Do I want a card with special features like roadside assistance, phone protection or rental insurance?
Having a clear understanding of your wants and needs with a new credit card will help you narrow down your options. Take a look at the cards available to you as an SDFCU member. You will discover that we have a card for everyone. Offering low rates, no excess fees and many valuable features and benefits, our cards are a win for you.
Learn more about our cards.
If you aren’t quite ready for a credit card because you are establishing or building your credit – try our Savings Secured Credit Card, which offers many of our credit card features but is secured by the funds in your savings account.
*You will earn 2% Cash Back on all qualifying purchases. Certain restrictions apply. See the Premium Cash Back+ Program Terms and Conditions at www.sdfcu.org/premium-cash-back-plus.
Copyright © 2018, SDFCU.org